Girard wrote:

> I would not like to use dirty words but this line of thought could take
> you directly to some kind of racism. That's why your question is just
> stupid. But you probably know it.

Normally I remove people from the list when they start making these
sorts of replies, but as the list-owner I figure I should have a thicker
skin.  Still, let's try to keep things civil. :-)
--
                        Prof. Bryan Caplan
       Department of Economics      George Mason University

            "A man should be sincere, and nobly shrink
             From saying anything he does not think."
                   -- Moliere, _The Misanthrope_