>I would not like to use dirty words but this line of thought could take
>you directly to some kind of racism. That's why your question is just
>stupid. But you probably know it.

It sounds as though you are saying one of two things:

1. The belief that race is important is, by definition, racism,
*whether or not it is true.* Hence it is stupid to consider that
possibility, since there is a risk that the evidence will support it,
leaving you with the choice between racism and self-delusion.

2. The belief that race is important is known to be false with such
confidence that considering the alternative is a waste of time, hence
stupid.

Which of those describes your position? Or is there a third
alternative I have missed?
--
David Friedman
Professor of Law