In a message dated 1/21/04 3:34:42 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>I was so ignorant, until last month I thought "Paris Hilton" was a
>hotel in France....
>
>;-)

Paris Hilton is both a hotel in France AND desert topping! (from an old
Saturday Night Live skit "it's both a floor wax AND a desert topping!")

Seriously though, I had no idea who she was when I first started getting
emails offering to let me see her private activities.  Not until I caught an
episode of that "reality" how called (I think) "The Simple Life" featuring Paris
and her buddy, Nichole Richie (Lionel Richie's daughter) did I know who she was.
 At least when they used to send emails offering Pamela Anderson's sex video
I knew who she was.

David