Fred Foldvary wrote:

> > From: Bryan Caplan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> > The company I'm buying a house from won't negotiate any part of the
> > basic contract.  Why not?
>
> What kind of company is this?  A developer?

Yes.

--
            Prof. Bryan Caplan               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            http://www.gmu.edu/departments/economics/bcaplan

  "We may be dissatisfied with television for two quite different
   reasons: because our set does not work, or because we dislike
   the program we are receiving.  Similarly, we may be dissatisfied
   with ourselves for two quite different reasons: because our body
   does not work (bodily illness), or because we dislike our
   conduct (mental illness)."
                   --Thomas Szasz, *The Untamed Tongue*