Ed Dodson responding...

Robin Hanson wrote:

> Since some people on this list might be considered extremists,
> what do you think of this explanation?  Are you extreme
> because you are inflexible?

Hmmm. I admit to being extreme only in my defense of objectively-derived

principle. Eric Hoffer said it correctly, I think, when he decribed
those who
are extreme in belief or action without objectivity as 'true believers'.
And,
the most inflexibile true believers are those who are so far beyond
objectivity
as never to be confused by the facts.

begin:vcard
n:Dodson;Edward
tel;fax:215-575-1718
tel;home:856-428-3472
tel;work:215-575-1819
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
org:Fannie Mae;Housing and Community Development, Northeast Regional Office (NERO)
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Senior Affordable Housing Business Manager
note:If you need to reach me during non-business hours, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
adr;quoted-printable:;;1900 Market Street=0D=0ASuite 800;Philadelphia;PA;19103;U.S.A.
fn:Edward J. Dodson
end:vcard