From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
fabio guillermo rojas
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2000 2:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Baseball salary caps?

Question: Is there any reason to support baseball salary caps?

It seems the only thing caps would do is shift income from
players to owners. Some argue for aesthetics: salary caps would
mean that large franchises wouldn't monopolize good talent.

Any other decent arguments?
 -f

Robert Frommer (E-mail).vcf