Hi,

Yes, I agree that a decision/idea futures market would be a great idea for
resolving such issues.

Incidentally, any news regarding the implementation of a real money,
full-fledged idea futures market?  I heard rumors that someone was actively
working on an real-money exchange in England.

Chris

--
Web: http://www.openknowledge.org/