I was wondering what you all's opinions are on the elimination of the
dividend tax President Bush is endorsing.

In my opinion the recent recession has been caused by too much freely
available capital. Tech and growing companies have always argued that
because of double taxation it made more sense for a company to re-invest
its profits instead of giving them to share holders.  If there was no
dividend tax durining the 90's we probably would not have had as much
growth but we also would not have had such a sever recession either.

Is this reasonable?

'LinkHype' Links to the good stuff.- http://www.linkhype.com
'Intelliforge' Economics and Web Mining - http://www.intelliforge.com