On 01/03/2011 02:06 PM, Stuart Winter wrote:
Since officially at the moment, Slackware ARM supports systems which have
an ARMv5t minimum CPU, I am thinking of changing the baseline target CPU
to be armv5t, rather than armv4t as it is at the moment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARM_architecture
Has a nice chart of what is out there with those processors.

This would block out that little Zipit Wireless Messenger.
My GP2X would be out too. But I'd never be installing Slackware on that. 64M RAM and 64M flash. Very custom device.
http://wiki.gp2x.org/wiki/GP2X

I wouldn't be upset if the base hardware were bumped up.

--
=== Never ask a geek why, just nod your head and slowly back away.===