> I've managed to recover my very first template for the installation of
> Slackware onto the Samsung Chromeboook. It contains many errors and
> originally it was meant for a USB flash drive, then I installed it on a SD
> card. Unfortunately the final document has gone lost forever.

I put together a semi-structured doc when I got Slackware on to my
Chromebook

ftp://ftp.arm.slackware.com/slackwarearm/slackwarearm-devtools/chromebook/INSTALL.txt

It's not really for public consumption yet (but if I have some time in a
month or so, I'll continue work on the Chromebook), but might be useful.

--
Stuart Winter
Slackware ARM: http://arm.slackware.com