Hello all
    I have a motorola bionic phone with android JB. With it I have a webdock,
which is
basically a hdmi monitor with a usb mouse and keyboard.  I use this fairly
often and
what I really miss is running linux as android is a  modified version and just
doesn't
have the same look, feel, and functionality as a full linux system.  I run
slackware 14 on my home system, and when I found out slackware had this group I
joined up.
So far it looks like the rasp pi and simular computers are the target. Just
wondering
if anyone has ventured into the android phone area?  I'm not sure if a dual
boot would be possible?  Or if it would have to run under the android shell as
other linux distro's do.  I haven't done much programming for a long time, but
I do continue to use and play around with my linux machine at home.  Been a
slackware fan since 1992 or so and after trying some of the other distro's I
found I prefer slackware still.
Dual boot would be prefered, and I have found that the drivers for the phone
are available thru android open source so just maybe this would be workable.
         I'm also looking to get a small computer like one of usb sticks I've
seen to put the web on the TV, and am looking for any advice as to which would
be the best for slackware/android combo.

thanks
              Dennis