Hi,

I just noticed the following paper:

Huntley D et al., Genome Environment Browser (GEB): a dynamic browser
for visualising high-throughput experimental data in the context of
genome features, BMC Bioinformatics, Nov 2008,
9:501doi:10.1186/1471-2105-9-501

URL to Java (cross-platform) GEB software:
http://web.bioinformatics.ic.ac.uk/geb/

I haven't read the details or tried the software yet, but if any of
you tries it out, would you mind sharing your experience?  If it turns
out to be useful/stable/reliable/userfriendly/..., we might want to
find ways to link data from aroma.affymetrix to it.  I can imagine
that it could be useful for displaying copy-number and genotyping
data, exon array data, tiling-array data and more.

/Henrik