Hi.

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 3:29 AM, Sukhbir Rattan<sukhbir.rat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I am taking data from RNA gene expression experiment.(from GEO).
>
> Can someone guide me from where I can collect the CEL files representing DNA
> genotyping Experiments.

You will need matched DNA samples, that is, DNA data for the same
individuals as your RNA data.  Otherwise, you will not get anything
useful out of your analysis, because for an random (independent)
individual you can basically only assume that the total copy number is
two all over (and to make that assumption you won't need any data
files).

/Henrik