Hi.

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 5:24 PM, Yue Hu <yuehu.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  Just shift from affymetrix to agilent recently and since I prefer
> the plot generated by aroma.affymetrix I am just wondering if
> aroma.affymetrix is able to handle agilent chip data in some way.

When you say "plot generated by aroma.affymetrix", are you thinking of
the copy-number image files generated by the ChromosomeExplorer?  If
so, yes, there is *some* support for using data other platforms, but
it is less documented.  The main hurdle is that there are no automated
ways to import data (other than Affymetrix), but on the other hand in
most cases it is not really harder than using read.table().

See section 'Generalization to other technologies than Affymetrix' on
the 'Future directions' page
[http://aroma-project.org/features/future/] for more information.

/Henrik