Hi,

correct, process() of ChromosomeExplorer will generate a regions.xls
file *based on the settings of the most recent call overwriting any
earlier versions of the file*.

A solution for your case, where you process each array independently,
is to create a separate "regions" file for each array.  This can be
done by:

fit(cbs, arrays=array, chromosomes=1:23, verbose=verbose);
pathname <- writeRegions(cbs, arrays=array, chromosomes=1:23,
oneFile=FALSE, verbose=verbose);
print(pathname);

## [1]
cbsData/GSE8605,ACC,-XY,RMA,+300,A+B,FLN,-XY/Mapping10K_Xba142/GSM226868,regions.xls

Note that the tab-delimited file is stored under cbsData/ (and not
under reports/).  Also ChromosomeExplorer is not involved here.  Thus,
unless you want the ChromosomeExplorer report/image files, you can do
the above instead.   writeRegions() will call fit(), if not already
done, but it is better style to be explicit about fit(), especially in
scripts.

Hope this helps

Henrik