Hi,

have a look at thread 'MOUSEDIVm520650 and CRMAv2' started on Nov 5, 2010:

  https://groups.google.com/d/topic/aroma-affymetrix/MEGCiXrPA80/discussion

There we noted that this is because Affymetrix no longer filters the
fragment lengths in its annotation files.  This means that all SNPs
have fragment lengths reported for both enzymes in our UFL annotation
files.  In order to fit the fragment-length model, there have to be
SNPs for which only one of the two enzymes have a fragment length.

The workaround found, as explained in that thread, is to create a UFL
where one turn very short or very long fragment length values intoNAs.
 In my Nov 5 reply to the above threat, there is a code example
showing how to drop lengths < 450 bp or > 2000 bp creating a new UFL
file.

Hans-Ulrich (bcc:ed), did you create such a UFL file?  Did that solve
the problem?  Would you mind sharing that UFL file here - I can upload
it to http://aroma-project.org/chipTypes/MOUSEDIVm520650/.   That will
save others from having to do the same.

BTW, it would be more convenient to add filter options to
FragmentLengthNormalization.  For a discussion on implementing that,
see thread 'GenomeWideSNP_6 hg19' started on Dec 10, 2010:

 https://groups.google.com/d/topic/aroma-affymetrix/FgETqjjYz1U/discussion

/Henrik