Hi Henrik,

so I successfully generated CN segmentation and calls for my dataset
using GLAD (thanks for your help!),
now, what could be the easiest way to make some kind of summary plot,
showing frequencies and/or sum of aberrations across all samples for
all chromosomes in one plot, without re-inventing the weel? Something
like plotFreqStat() in aCGH package, or a plot(regions) in CGHregions
package?

Thanks!
Ivan