Hi,
I just want to have a clarification: is gExpress at the end of the aroma ST
vignette* in log2 scale or not? Where in the analysis would we add the
command to make the data log scale if it is not already in log scale? (or
should we simply log2 the matrix output?).

Also, is it necessary to log2 transform the gExprs data in order to
correctly perform an unpaired t test? I recently did a t test on some
Aroma-normalized ST array data which resulted in a lot of p values of "1"
when the p values were adjusted with Benjamini Hochberg, and now I'm
wondering if it could possibly be that I did not log transform the data
before conducting the t test.

Pardon if these are simple questions, but I'm new to the ST array
normalization process.
Thanks,
~ Heather

 *http://aroma-project.org/vignettes/GeneSTArrayAnalysis