> getwd()
[1] "C:/Users/nawin/AromaAnalysis/HG-U133_Plus_2"
*> chipType <- "HG-U133_Plus_2"*
*> chipTypeS <- gsub(",.*", "", chipType)*
*> path <- Arguments$getReadablePath(chipTypeS, path=pathAC, mustExist=TRUE)
*
*Error in getReadablePath.Arguments(static, ...) : *
*  object 'pathAC' not found*

to aroma-affymetrix+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.