Hi.

1. It is not clear to me if you're saying that you get different
results now using a newer version of aroma.affymetrix that you used
before and on the same exact same data set, or something else.
Nothing intentionally have changed in the CRMAv2 pipeline (and I
cannot recall any recent updates at all to that pipeline), so if it
"recently" started to "fail", it is most likely your data that is
different now than what you used before.

2. It is not clear to me if you used CRMAv2 data for the "broad
institute pipeline" or if that is a completely different pipeline.  I
also don't know what "broad institute pipeline" is.  Is it using CBS
for segmentation, or something else etc etc.

3. I don't know what I'm looking at in Picture1.png.

/Henrik

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 8:47 PM, wisekh6 <wise...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Henrik,
>
> I had been using CRMAv2 many times to generate segmented copy numbers from
> "Paired total copy-number analysis" using CRMAv2 with affymetrix snp6, and
> all of my trials were successful.
> Recently, however, this approach failed to generate a reasonable number of
> segments, while an alternative way (using broad institute pipeline) worked
> well, as shown in the attached.
> I wonder if you can have a chance to examine this difference with any
> intermediate file that CRMAv2 generated.
> If you let me know which file you need, please let me know.
> thank you in advance.
>
> Kim
>

>> sessionInfo()
> R version 3.0.1 (2013-05-16)
> Platform: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu (64-bit)
>
> locale:
>  [1] LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8       LC_NUMERIC=C
>  [3] LC_TIME=en_US.UTF-8        LC_COLLATE=en_US.UTF-8
>  [5] LC_MONETARY=en_US.UTF-8    LC_MESSAGES=en_US.UTF-8
>  [7] LC_PAPER=C                 LC_NAME=C
>  [9] LC_ADDRESS=C               LC_TELEPHONE=C
> [11] LC_MEASUREMENT=en_US.UTF-8 LC_IDENTIFICATION=C
>
> attached base packages:
>
> other attached packages:
>  [1] aroma.light_1.30.5      matrixStats_0.8.12      aroma.affymetrix_2.11.1
>  [4] affxparser_1.32.3       aroma.core_2.11.0       R.devices_2.7.2
>  [7] R.filesets_2.3.0        R.utils_1.28.4          R.oo_1.15.8
> [10] R.methodsS3_1.5.2

> [1] aroma.apd_0.4.0 digest_0.6.4    DNAcopy_1.34.0  PSCBS_0.40.2
> [5] R.cache_0.9.0   R.huge_0.6.0    R.rsp_0.9.28    tools_3.0.1

> ---
> "aroma.affymetrix" group.
> email to aroma-affymetrix+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

---