From: aroma-affymetrix@googlegroups.com
[mailto:aroma-affymetrix@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of BJ Chen
Sent: Friday, January 03, 2014 23:48
To: aroma-affymetrix@googlegroups.com
Subject: [aroma.affymetrix] gene-centric CDF for HT HG U133A arrays (TCGA GBM
data)

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can point me to somewhere I can download the
gene-centric CDF for HT-HG-U133A arrays. I have searched around, but the only
CDF I can find is from affymetrix website. I would like to process some arrays
to get gene-level data. I followed the script example
(http://www.aroma-project.org/vignettes/GeneSTArrayAnalysis) to extract the
data, but the data is still at probe level. I appreciate anyone's help.

Thanks,
BJ

---
"aroma.affymetrix" group.