Hi,

In the vignette about "How to: Calculate total copy number ratios from from
total (non-polymorphic) signals", Henrik mentioned that the output of
doCRMAv2() and doASCRMAv2()are not *CN ratios *and to obtain *total CNs* (TCN),
we need to calculate the ratios for these signals relative to corresponding
signals of a reference. But when I ran  exportTotalCnRatioSet(dsT,
ref=dsN), there were error messages saying that file already exists ("File
already exists:
rawCnData/dataset1,ACC,ra,-XY,BPN,-XY,AVG,A+B,FLN,-XY/CytoScanHD_Array/010213_01_T,ref=010213_01_N,log2ratio,total.asb.tmp
").

Br,
C.Y

---