Dear all,

Since Mark Robinson mentioned that "... some recent work that suggests you
can use the Gene arrays to do splicing analysis..." in his guide to
analyzing Human Gene Arrays (see
http://www.aroma-project.org/vignettes/GeneSTArrayAnalysis/), I was
wondering whether it is nowadays possible to obtain exon-/probeset-level
expression values as well.
Unfortunately I could not find this information in the aroma Gooogle group,
so if it is indeed possible please let me know which CDF to use and how to
run the RMA in order to avoid summarization and retain exon-level
information.

Many thanks upfront and best regards,
René

---