Nexus outputs the probe positions and intensities as well as the
segmentation data.
Just export it as text tables if you want to mine the whole data. Agreed,
looking at one gene at a time is a waste.
But now you need to figure out how to do it for 50K arrays since,
inexplicably, you have to process it one array at a time..

segments.txt has chr, start, end and value
probes.txt has the value for the individual positions.

to aroma-affymetrix+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.