HI,
            was out of contact with the group. for quite a long
time..........after reading
the backlog of th emails....i really felt amused for the reviews
written for THE RISING...

         well,being fans of the BOSS music we all know that his
compositions works on us like slow poison,,,,,,,the more you hear it
the more it enchants  you......and after  the music gets you...it not
only mesmerizes us but also touches our souls.......this is the
essence of HIS music.......

        but was really surprised to read reviews just after quite a
few days of MANGAL PANDEY.........some even calling it sub-standard
and crap........GOD help them.........

           well my suggestion to the moderator is to block all the
reviews of the BOSS'S compositions so early.......i mean whether it is
degrading HIS music or whether the reviewer has used all the best possible
adjectives praising him..........

         ON A personal front ::::i would just like to add that a freind of
mine from  south passed me the cd's of the music of RAHMAAN'S tamil
compositions.....and i am at present really mad after this album of
his where
there are songs like CINDRELLA CINDRELLA, ;;;ANARKALI,,,WELL i don't
know what the album's name is but the songs in this album are par
excellence..
          this rather shows the power of his music....that a typical
hindi speaking guy gets hooked to songs having an alien lang. even
though he
does not understand a single world........maybe i would be really
obliged if you all could help me knowing these songs better(like the
situation for which the songs were made,the theme,the lyrics,etc of th
song)//.....ANKIT.

 would our lives be like without music, dance, and theater? Donate or volunteer
in the arts today at Network for Good</a>.</font>

This August, Discover the Birth of Your Independence
and The Magic of A.R.Rahman's Music in
Mangal Pandey - The Rising
http://www.risingthefilm.com
http://www.mangalpandeythefilm.com
Music released: Jul 14, 2005 Movie releases: Aug 12, 2005

Only at arrahmanfans - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.