Dear Mr. Gopal,

I express my sincere thanks and gratitude to you for bringing the instant first report of historical ARR's Bangalore concert held on octoober 8, 2005. Though I am a ardent and dieing fan of ARR at the age of 51, I completly missed to watch the great show of our legend, beacuse of Holy Ramzan's fasting. However, during my fasting and prayers I prayed Almighty Allah for the success of the great show.

As per your report and  reports from media in Bangalore the show was so great and marvelous and never in the Musical history of south.

Thanks you so much Mr. Gopal. May God bless you and your family with the zenith of allround peace, propsperty and success in thedays to come.

With warm regards,

Yours,

Shaik Mahaboob,
Advocate and Notary Public,
Govt of India
Mayo Hall Court Complex.
MG  Road,
Bangalore-560 001

Anees M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanx a lot GOPAL!!! Without you this wouldn't have happened !! What else could we have asked for.

-Anees