HI All
 
This is my first mail to the group. Yesterday, I met Boss at RDB release function. He sang Khalbali without any music and still sounded quiet good. Naresh Iyer sang Rubaru with ARR. All were shouting for ARR to sing more but it seems they(planet M) did not want him to sing any other album song. When a fan told that ARR is the god of music, he replied "I am the slave of music". What great humility!!!!.
 
I and some others even got to shake hands with him and take a photograph with him. He is a very similing and composed person as if he was well expecting that his fans will largely outnumber Aamir's fans.
 
Thank you Planet M
 
Long live Music!! Long Live Rahman!!

--
Regards
Ravi Nair


Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The Magic.
Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]





YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to