What a beautiful, heartfelt and emotional song by Rahman and Lata.  
Very touching lyrics combined with a classical flavor, this song is 
just amazing.  Love the classical alaaps performed at the end by Rahman 
and Lata.  The tabla playing is very diverse with different thekas and 
variations.   THat's not easy to sing!  Shows Rahman's pure command 
over semi classical forms.  

The more I listen to RDB, the more I like.  Listening online and 
waiting for the CD in the mail that I bought from Nehaflix.  An amazing 
and colorful creation by Rahman.  Hats off!!!!!!!!!

Long live ARR!







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Life without art & music? Keep the arts alive today at Network for Good!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rG9bLB/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The Magic.
Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arrahmanfans/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to