I am spellbound, speachless and a lot satisfied!

I got my copy of RDB.

i am hooked to the songs - Paathshaala - both versions, Luka Chuppi,
and Tu Bin Bataaye.. the entire album rocks though!!  every single
track is just awesome.

I hope this album will be a sure hit.

I love the song Luka Chuppi.  my god! the alaap by our boss is just
too good.  I think Prasoon JOshi's lyrics are very refreshing. 
especially in the song luka chuppi and tum bin bataaye

the song roobaroo sounds somewhat similar like Ae Khuda Hafiz from
Yuva.  Especially the part when it goes like - Roobaroo.. Roshnee.., 
it has a similar tune of "Anjaanaa.. anjanee.."  well, not very close
though!

in Khalbali our boss' singing is what attracted me most.   really
unique and he sounds exactly like an arab, especially when he sings -
Ziddi hai armaan.. ziddi hai toofaan..   

well, you all have already read great reviews about the album.  

So, I remain

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  I just love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Life without art & music? Keep the arts alive today at Network for Good!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/rG9bLB/dnQLAA/n1hLAA/iyUplB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The Magic.
Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arrahmanfans/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to