I am happy to know from news items that AR Rahman has performed HAJ
pilgrimage this year alongwith his mother. The news article reports
that he spent his birthday, 6'th Jan in Meccah praying there and
considers it as his best birthday gift ever.

I am sure, this spiritually enlightening experience will enrich Rahmans
music further and we hope to get some great music from him in this year
and in future as well.

ALL the best to AR Rahman and his fans !

Best regards
Dinesh Vaidya