A.r.Rahman is back with his hit score in rangde basanti. I love 
the song khalbali. This song is really extraordinary, the music is too 
heavy. 
     I would love to see our boss performing in a video in his upcoming 
album. I know he is too shy, religious and he does not like to come on 
camera, but still as a fan of Rahman I request Rahman sir to give us an 
album like vande matram and to make more videos from it and perform 
yourself in it.







Explore, Experience, Enjoy A.R.Rahman - The Man, The Music, The Magic.
Only at arrahmanfans.com - The definitive A.R.Rahman e-community.

Homepage: http://www.arrahmanfans.com
Admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Subscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/arrahmanfans/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to