thoda thoda malartanthe from indra film..

 i think this is a such a beautiful and my most fav arr composition.the songs really soothing and arr use very less precusions with more to bass and piano....man i hear almost everyday if not my day is not fullfill....i just recall each moment of sweet memories when i hear the song...i like the way he arrange the song and when he arr deliver a high pitch voice in the middle of the song....ONLY ARR CAN COMPOSE SUCH A SONG....i hope arr will keep giving such a song to us...

thank you genius..we LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!

isai puyal un isai anthe kadavul thanthatu( isai puyal ur music is given by GOD)

BGM fest and Potters contest From arsaregama
Log on to  http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/arsaregama

Music artists Christian music artists Country music artists
New music artists New country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS