Dear ARR fans,

Hi every body,

I think you all remember that I was the First to predict the resounding success of Rang

De Basanti. The Music of GF is very haunting and catchy.

Similarly I predict that the Ajith Starrer will certainly creat waives in the tamil film

world in the days to come, notwithstanding, the unhealthycomments passed by yester

year Director K. Balachander against our Boss concerning the flop of his movies

Parthale Parvesham and Duet.

Finally, I advice K. Balachander to Watch the RDB and learn......................

Shaik Mahaboob

Yahoo! Mail

Christian music artists Country music artists New country music artists
New music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS