Hi mak,

Fanaa's M.D is Jatin-Lalit. This is the duo's last film together as M.D's.

Ram.

On 4/3/06, merson ak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi all rahmaniacs,
   i have this one query???
who is the M.D of "fanaah"?
hearing the trailer i belive its our man. but
considering the tradition of yash raj... it is not
possible for our man to be the MD.
u guys have any idea....
btw: GODFATHER rocks....

mak