Thanks Ramakrishnan,

But somebody in the group mentioned that the MD for
the movie will be Joshuva Sridhar and its
finalised...he dint confirm the Sources....

My only request to GOD is that,,,,,let our beloved
accept this project and work for it..This is wat many
of the fans in Karnataka are waiting for a long time.
Not just fans  but every other individuals are
awaiting him to be in the Kannada Industry...

Thanks and Regards.
Shivakumar V.A.

http://sify.com/movies/kannada/fullstory.php?id=14175683

http://mail.yahoo.com