From: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of s kulothungan
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 6:40 AM
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [arr] Is Rahman a complete Director's Choice?

then abt rahman's commitment in LOR album, my personal worry abt rahman is 'he is always the director's musician. consider'g the fact, all directors can't b a 'maniratnam, 'shankar, 'subash ghai etc.. for these people, rahman's policy is 200% right regd giving the songs in their tastes, but for others, rahman can't impress his music on poor audiences. i always support raja for giving his own kind of music for the film's purposes & not for the director's own interests. so, mostly he got success, but gained a worst name against the directors r from other creators.. whether the result is right r wrong, raja is the only reason ie., nearly 90% for his own decisions. so, my request is rahman should change his attitude accord'g to every director's musical tastes..

Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck & Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD and in Japan, as Banyu) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete it from your system.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS