Hai,

I'm Sangeeta...I'm a die hard fan of ARR...Could anyone of you send me the list of Movies & Songs composed from the 1992 (Roja) until the latest movie (Godfather)....

Can I know which would be the right website for me to download all of the songs composed by ARRAHMAN in MP3 format.....

I'm looking forward for your reply guys.....

Regards,
Sangeeta

ram prasath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
another one is in the film "manmathan" a BGM was used by YSR fo the scene in which simbu's nose gets bleeded when he sits inside the car and in everyscene in the film the music is used for simbu and the song FANAA is used in the film for disco scene. the BGM is taken frm kadhal desam scene in which Abbaas goes to search the number in the PCO booth. u mus watch it clearly.

man_je_man <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Another one is 'Thithipa iruppa then thena siripa oru mutham kettal
renda vaipa' from the movie Junior Senior also similarly same
as 'Kokku saiva kokku oru kenda mina kandu' from Muthu.

Rgrds,
Jo

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Thulasi Ram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> good one again!
>
> On 4/3/06, man_je_man <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
> >
> > One more song is Kan pesum varthaigal purivathillai from the
movie 7G
> > also similarly same as our boss song Kuchi kuchi rakkamma Ponnu
> > venum - Bombay
> >
> > Rgrds,
> > Jo
> >

> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Thulasi Ram"
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > hey u r right buddy! good observation. hail ARR!!!!

> > strong
> > that
> > really

> > )