Thanks so much, Gopal . I know we don't say it that often but every single effort by you is very much appreciated.
Thanks again :)
~Shama

Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The contact for the Detroit (Michigan) concert at EMU is

Cheryl Swanson, CFE
Director
Convocation Center & Pease Auditorium
Eastern Michigan University
799 N. Hewitt
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
734.487.5386
734.487.6898 (fax)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hope you guys can turn out in large numbers and make the show a great
success.

Gopal.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Gopal Srinivasan"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> [...]
> 513 529 1972 - SRINI
>
> I am hoping to get the information for the Detroit concert soon.
>
> Gopal.
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, A N S wrote:
> >
> > Folks,
> >
> > Glad to note that many of you have started buying tickets. We need
> you to send the flyers to all your friends around this geography. I am
> working with the organizing committee in all the
> arrangements.........ticket selling marketing, etc., Over the last few
> days, I've visited 13 Indian Stores, 6 Restaurants, 1 community hall
> for advertizing the concert and to hook up posters. Also, I'm working
> with one of the Auto Big-3s to sponsor the event.
> >
> > If anyone requires the official mailer and the posters, please
> send me an email.
> >
> > BTW, Gopal, there is no discounts offered to groups except for the
> students with ID in Michigan. Please let me know where did you get
> this information from ? Or probably this is from Ohio ??
> >
> > A N S
> > Detroit, USA
> >
> > ~~Shama~~ wrote:
> > Thanks so much for the info. But I already got my tickets for
> Michigan concert. Though I seriously do wonder what type of seating
> arrangements would they offer us. Could anyone else who has more
> information please convey the same?
> > ~Shama
> >
> > raghuram rao wrote:
> > Hey Gopal,
> > Thanks for the info. We are roping in as many as possible here
> to make the show a sucess. Infact it will always be successfull but
> we are keeping efforts to make it more successfull by talking to many
> people about the show.
> >
> > True arr fan
> > Raghu
> > Gopal Srinivasan wrote:
> > Friends,
> >
> > Organizers of the upcoming ARR concerts in Michigan (April 15th) and
> Ohio (April 22nd) have offered discounts on admission and separately
> earmarked seating areas if approached collectively by members of the
> group. You may take along members of your local community as well.
> These two ARR concerts will reportedly be more special than his usual
> concerts.
> >
> > Here is another poster, in addition to the one that has been in
> circulation http://www.flickr.com/photos/arrahmanfans/120041746/
> >
> > Gopal.
> >

> > ---------------------------------
> > New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Call regular phones from your PC
> and save big.
> > Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and
> 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min or less.
> >

> > 'You are what your deepest desire is. As you desire, so is your
> intention. As your intention, so is your will. As is your will so is
> your deed. As is your deed, so is your destiny.' ----The Upanishads

> > Share your photos with the people who matter at Yahoo! Canada
Photos