Dear ARR Fans,

It is really happy to note that Actor Kamal is thinking of 5 MD's for the Movie Dasavatharam. Any how, it is certainly a bad news for the producer and the actor Kamal, himself. Let the Universal Hero plan for 50 MD's from the Universe. But ARR is ARR. No one can beat him.

From the begining of ARR's career, Kamal has been a storng foe of our boss ARR. I would like to recall Kamal's blatent attitude towards ARR on the eve of Screening of Rajni's Blockbuster "Muthu", where he has openly criticised the Music of Muthu. Later, We all know the fate of the Muthu's Music, beside creating history in Indian Music, still a chart burster in Japan. It is relevant to mention here that Kamal has produced many films both in Tamil and Hindi as well. but all his films had the Music of Maestro Ilayaraja or Vishal etc., All miserably failed at the Box Office.
However, we have to mention here with a special thanks to Superstar Rajni, that he exclusively opts for ARR for his own Films. Like Superstar Rajni  Mr. KS Ravikumar is also a fan of ARR.

That's the difference  between a Music lovvvvvvvvvvvvvver and  000000000000...........................?

Thanks,

Shaik Mahaboob

just me! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i was also expecting this project but now i'm very very disapointed! how can ksr do this to our bosS? very bad of hime 2 do so! i also pray very hard that dis info is false! n just a rumour! can some1 very close 2 arr pls verify this info pls!!!!!!

juz nw i read a article in indiaglitz and get shocked,  Dasavatharam would have 5 MD's... this is really a bad news for us, are ARR going to compose  1 or 2 songs only for this movie?? how bout other 4 MD's?? how if itz Deva, Dheena, Srikantha Deva and S.A Rajkumar??? im totally dispointed guyz....

Five for ten
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, April 25, 2006]

Kamal Hassan, who is known for executing innovative ideas on screen, is planning a similar thing for his next Dasavatharam.
The movie being directed by K S Ravi Kumar with dialogues by Crazy Mohan is expected to begin soon.
The actor had left for the USA recently along with Ravikumar to finalize the script.
Featuring him in 10 different roles, Kamal Hassan has mooted the idea of trying out five music-composers for the film. It seems to have won the favor of producer Oscar Ravichandran.It would now mean that five top music-directors would compose music in Dasavatharam

Raaja

 :: http://arrahmans.cjb.net ::

New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
Call regular phones from your PC and save big.

New country music artists Country music artists Christian music artists
New music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS