Note: forwarded message attached.

Christian music artists New music artists Country music artists
New country music artists Unsigned music artist

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--- Begin Message ---
Dear Friends,

I have come across lot of die hard fans of legend ARR in this group, but, I extremely feel very sad to express my personel opinion that despite of our constant touch in arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, we are unable to hear anything good or bad from ARR concerning his ardent fans. Mr. ARR should respect the sentiments of his loving fans and thereby he should keep constant touch with his fans? Notwithstanding his busy schedule.

Thanks,

Die hard fan of ARR

SHAIK MAHABOOB
Dear Friends,

I have come across lot of die hard fans of legend ARR in this group, but, I extremely feel very sad to express my personel opinion that despite of our constant touch in arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, we are unable to hear anything good or bad from ARR concerning his fans. Mr. ARR should respect the sentiments of his loving fans and thereby he should keep constant touch with his fans, notwithstanding his busy schedule.

Hope atleast this Message will reach Mr. ARR.

Thanks,

Die hard fan of ARR

SHAIK MAHABOOB

--- End Message ---