From: Dinesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, December 1, 2006 4:21:56 PM
Subject: [arr] Re: (Muzaffar) Is that Copy or BGM?

    yes...u might even hear this piece in Anu Malik's Asoka's San
Sanana....

  Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email and
get things done faster.

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India
 Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get it
NOW