Hey,
    Thanks for the information Dinesh & Amit. Can u plz tell me where the shows
will be conducted in Pune? I am staying in Pune. So, i request u to plz gimme
some further ionformation about the shows.
  Thanks & Regards,
  Mahesh Muzumdar.

Amith Chandhran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
            For those fans, who are not aware of Rahmania Pune, here is some
information..

      There are some A. R. Rahman fans in Pune. They have their own music group
called "The Wandering Souls " It's a team which comprises of some of Pune's
best young musical talents along with some budding ones, who work together
under the name " The Wandering Souls". All the people have vast experience of
performing shows.

  They are different than all of us in one aspect. We just listen, enjoy or
criticize AR's music.  But they have started a tiny movement of reaching out to
as much as people with AR's music through a live show called 'Rahmania'. They
not only perform the songs, but also try to inculcate some rare anecdotes,
stories behind the songs and ARR's philosophy of making music etc.

  This definitely makes a difference, as it helps people to understand AR's
music much more that they usually do.

  Friends, you can imagine, it is definitely very difficult to organise a show
on AR's music, because recreating his music, live, itself is a mammoth task and
on top of it come other important tasks concerned with organising a live show.
Though, they have given 4 performances in the past.

Check the video of their previous performance here and also refer to following
links for the review of the show done by the local media and music lovers in
Pune.

1. Pune Newsline article by Uma Karve
http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=58396

  2. Our group member's response:

   3. Pune Newsline article (Rahman's Rhythm)
http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=136604
  Now they have their forthcoming shows on 3rd, 7th and 10th Feb in Pune.. And
of course I'm eager to be there.. :-)

  All fans are invited for the same.

  Once again, happy birthday to AR sir, and Happy AR's birthday to fellow
fans..!

  Thanks.