Note: forwarded message attached.

Kind regards,
Hakkeem.A
(I Support UNICEF and AR Rahman foundation)

http://mail.yahoo.com
--- Begin Message ---
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at yahoo.com.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
216.39.53.2 failed after I sent the message.
Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com
account ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [-5] - mta272.mail.re4.yahoo.com

  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;

h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;

b=PvBEQofU2cTO5o8MxYC+qFX6qb6jUR1LcSCiNSENEmTw/pTbVOrma2fCOIRm0qt/jnWaE1mCCXZEuJnXXiAPtMmAvUNU2ygRCxqzO6NqbuSWQC9D6XzEtm7rtFbOteoAph8QIvsutramW6ww7Ge5Eo0KwIxlvw2ZrbgpDQq7LI8=;