Dear Friend,

Namathe!

The Catchy and beautifil number picturized on R Madhavan and Vidhya Balan in
blockbuster GURU is not included in any of the CD's or Cassettes of GURU.
However, you can enjoy the same along with other catchy numbers in Warrior in
Peace ( English and Hindi)     Source: www.arrahman.com

Long live ARR and all his Fans,

SHAIK MAHABOOB