From: Thulasi Ram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2007 1:00:42 PM
Subject: Re: [arr] Why are ARR's songs butchered in films?

i agree. according to me, mani utilized ARR's song well only till alaipayuthey.
kannathil,yuva were ok. singore, vidai kodu, baadal hua were in background. now
in guru, 2 songs were pushed to background and rest of them were picturized for
just half of the song.

i would add SHANKAR to the best director who picturizes ARR's songs list. man
he rocks! Ashutosh is very good too.