Well it may have been the most simplest song for the boss since he can do more
miracles then wat he has done in "Mukkabula" Song.......And after 'Alaipayuthe'
I heard one of the press reviews & his comments abt the song "Alaipayuthe
Kanna".......He said "mani sir wanted only a classical song & I did it
classically by adding some Pads & chords...Its a little bit easier & simple to
Understand"

shai shai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi guys,

  i remember long time ago maybe 8 or 9 years back arr once told in an
interview that one of the easiest or the easiest song that he hd composed was
mukkala mukkala song from the movie kadhalan...i think i read in in a
megazine..sorrry cant remember much...but look how famous is the song now...tat
is arr...king of all music

arr_raghu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
      Are you kidding?
Is Newyork nagaram simplest of ARR?