I am not sure about how much success harris got beyond
rahena hai tere dil main.
I also think, Ranjit Barot is one of the promising
person. I have liked his rhythm programming in ARRs
songs. I can immediately recall Kondukondain
kondukondain song "Kannamuchi", where he had done
additional rhythm programming. There are many more
from Ranjit like that.
Regards,
Aashish
--- iqbal thowfik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think Harris Jayaraj, Because He only Success
> Music
> dir come out from A.R.R
> --- Cyril Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > I think its Pravin Mani. Songs like that in Boys
> are
> > examples.
> >
> > godi_smile1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> >  hello guys
> >
> >  who do you think is the best assistant to our
> boss
> > so far?
> >
> >  1.  praveen mani
> >
> >  2.  joshua sridhar
> >
> >  3.  harris jayaraj
> >
> >  4.  gv prakash
> >
> >  please comment
> >

> > ---------------------------------
> > Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally,  mobile search that
> gives
> > answers, not web links.

> Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet
> in your pocket: mail, news, photos & more.
> http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC

Aashish Watve
Fluent India Pvt. Ltd. Pune
Email:-  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

      Once upon a time there was 1 GB storage in your inbox. To know the happy
ending go to http://in.mail.yahoo.com