Wow, thats a nice creative thinking... i like that.

Regards

S.Sunder

----- Original Message ----
From: arr pavan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 28 October, 2007 10:41:08 AM
Subject: Re: [arr] Two boons... My Take

My take on two boons :

1. I will ask God to give two more A.R.R.s. (Two Clones.., mmm no.., Perfectly
three ARRs of same calibre. Equally we have three ARRs without any single
difference in talents and appearances between them)

2. I will ask ARR to send one ARR to London to work for English/Internation al
projects. One ARR to stay in Tamil Nadu permanently to compose for more south
indian film projects. Third ARR to stay in Bombay to work in Bollywood & other
North Indian projects if offered.

P.S.: If one ARR does this much Social Service for Poverty, TB, Cancer, Mental
Disability etc. with his music, Imagine how much charity work, Three ARRs can
give to this world through their Rocking music ? These two boons ultimately
fulfill all kinds of fans with quality of music plus quantity? WHat you say ?

REgards Pavan

Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:

Ok . If I was to imagine our Boss answering this, may be this would be his
answer ( I am just attempting )

1. There should be no poverty in this world

2. If ARR comes to us and asks for a boon, may be I will just dedicate my life
time , as additional bonus to his lifetime, so that he can live my lifetime ;
It would be more purposeful for the world of music