From: mmparthi2003 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, 5 November, 2007 1:11:44 AM
Subject: [arr] Re: A Suggestion: 2 Be included in site. @ vijay& gopal

I would also like to see in depth look of a song creation...like how
the director initially tells the situation to the music director to
the end product of song coming up in a cd...like videos of it..or any
of that sorts would be really interesting to watch...can this be done?
like small documentaries?

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, vijay.mohan. [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Watch out for the studio website. . .coming soon

site? with some pics. I have seen studio details in other leading
English artists official sites.
> Its not that I am asking to copy cat other artists website format;
but still adding that will be worth as it looks 2 me like a standard,
bcos arr's studio is @ par with the one @ west.. Just a suggestion
from me.....
> Regards,
> NithinS
>

> With Best Regards,
> Nithin Sujathan

> Do You Yahoo!?
> http://mail. yahoo.com

      Save all your chat conversations. Find them online at
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php