ya guys i missed that party but went in for the latter one.........man awesome
expence.....best of all........

one of our fellow mates asked arr to do more of tamil films for which he will
defi do if he gets good script....he also said that robo is confirmed...

great news........

regards
ganesh

Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dear Rahmaniacs,

 We, Chennai Rahmaniacs, as you may be aware had celebrated ARR's Bday by
spending a day with Visually Impaired Organisation in Mugappair. We had
collected their wishes, and their love for ARR in the form of photos, etc etc .
As a result of this good deed, God Blessed us with a glimpse of The MAGICAL
ARR, that too on his BDAY.

 This only shows that ARR always encourages his fans like us to do good, be
good, and be yourself.. I got an opportunity to ask ARR as to what would make
him feel proud of us, for which replied " BE GOOD HUMAN BEINGS ". He also
expressed his deep regret for what happened in Mumbai on new Year Eve.  He told
that it was his Bday Message.

We had also asked him as to how to support his Foundation, for which he told us
that theres a lot of work to do, and he would advise us through proper sources.
ARR also mentioned that a Musical School was opened today.

--
regards,
Vithur

A.R.RAHMAN -  THE ABODE OF DIVINE MUSIC

 Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Click here.